Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is for you

Im really sory to her,you know who you are.I should express my feelings which have been agonizing me for weeks.It goes like this

I'm sorry for making you mad
I tried my best to do what i could
I'm sorry that im imperfect
Whenever i do something wrong
you direct me to the right path

You made me addicted to your love
You are one in a million
So hard to find a girl like you
I'm not afford to lose you
Please come back to me

My heart is covered by your love
Nothing hurts me when its there
It prevents me from being down
It convinces me in solving every troubles
I'm who im when you are there

Our memories just delight me when i'm sad
But you make me smile every seconds
My heart smiles itself when i'm with you
When you tell me that you love me
My heart smiles cos of you

I have never given up on you
And i will never give up
Cos you are one in a million
Hugs,kisses,love and memories made
drive me crazy whenever i think of

I will wait for you
Nothing can prevent me from waiting
The love you have given me assures me
My heart will go on
and its only you who i really love

I wanna hear your voice everyday
Im used to hear from you saying
Baby,I love you so much
Once i said before
You are my medicine

I'm used to live in your heart
I dont want to leave
I feel safe,comfortable and confident
Will you kick me out of your heart?
Will you accomodate other guy?

My feeling for you grows rapidly
When you are not there,my heart is down
I always go out for a jog or walk
To remedy my sadness
Tell me if i'm stupid

I always imagine you staying beside me
When i have no confidence,i will say
Do it for her,dont disappoint her
When i'm alone,i can hear your voice
I hug my pillow like i hug you

Your image always appear in front of me
Especially when i'm sad
and you will say
Baby,dont be sad,come,let me give you a hug
I will smile and laugh softly

I will never give up on you
NEVER NEVER NEVER
I will fight those boys
who want to court you
Not physically but in love ways

Indeed,i'm not as handsome as them
And I'm weak in courting girls
But i will still not give up
It's you who give me love
How can i let go of you?

You make me invigorated
You have my heart filled with your love
You are so precious to me
You are priceless
You are my everything!

These few days,i have been pretending to be happy.My heart is extremely sad.I have to smile everytime.Everyone here in my house is happy.While me,physically im happy just to conceal how i feel.I have already expressed my feelings.Once again,i will never give up on you.

No comments: