Monday, August 25, 2008

ALL THE BEST

I would like to say congratulations to my former classmates who have succesfully obtained their scholarships to UK.They are

1)Nazirul - The person i have known since primary 2.A very smart guy indeed.He is consideredas one of the closest malay friends.I do like annoying him(hope you wont get mad atme,cos i really like disturbing you).His size is 2 times of me(no offense),tats thereason why i always climbed on his back and he would run with me on his back(wasnt it fun,naz?)HAHAHA.all the way from our class to the toilet.Hes energeticSince last year,i just discovered that he likes to take photo.Maybe he had somesecret training at home before exposing his skills.Am i right?Tell me:D

2)Norlela - This girl is hard to describe.Out of 10 times she talked to me,6 were the times shescolded me.One thing i really really envy about her is her justification.She suits to belawyer.Teacher is also suitable.But the way she laughs is really funny.A veryindustrious girl.How long have you been my friend,lela?since primary 5 i think.i still remember when i made mistakes,she would come to me and scold me.guesswhat?while scolding me,i would keep saying something to make her angry.Actuallyi wanted to have fun.i like to joke.Lela,sorry if i did make you really angry.i knowthere was a few times.HAHAAHA.Peace?HEHEHE.

3)Fazleen - A girl i have known since form 1.i still remember she used to wear a glass.A verysmart girl.Fazleen has big eyes.The eyes really suit her.she is cute and funny.PSnot hiiting on her,just compliment.She left after form 1 and came back to SMSS forform 4&5.besides Naz,i also like to disturb fazleen.Fazleen let me tell you somethingthe way you walked was really funny.I always immitated.Cos really funny wah.No offense ah.so dont get angry.No joke,no fun right?HEHEHE

ALL THE BEST IN UK!!!STUDY HARD AND KEEP IN TOUCH.
GONNA MISS YOU ALL.HOPE TO MEET YOU ALL IN A REUNION
IF THERE IS.HEHEEH.ONCE AGAIN.ALL THE BEST!!

No comments: