Sunday, August 31, 2008

65th bday

We were asked to be the djs for the 65th bday of a filipino man and also his retirement.What a lovely couple.i really envy.Speeches were given by many ppl.there was a couple from Houston,Texas came all the way to the church.actually it was held at a church called st.charles.The narrator was really funny..i couldnt stop laughing but at the same time,i was kinda sad.cos i was looking at the couples.so lovely.eventho he is 65 years old.hes still cool.his wife gave a speech about him.it was really funny.i couldnt stop laughing.im now blogging and the filipinos are dancing.no youngsters here.all like 30 above.bt still fun.I like this kind of occasions.i feel like i wanna dance.but im shy.maybe later.soon.HAHAHA.i dont really care.im so SAD now.i wanna dance like hell..the amplifier is just beside me.my legs move itself.my pregant cousin too.her legs move itself.HAHAHAHA.why?i dont know...cos of the songs.there was a speech given.my heart was crying.i couldnt cry out.cos many ppl.it was really touching.i wanna party.i wanna get crazy.i wanna ppl to get me drunk.Frens come come.im really sad.im really happy for the couple.i cant be jealous cos im not married.well,i wanna treat my wife like my life.honestly,i like going to filipino parties.cos its really fun.well.stop here

No comments: